Rich Arabs

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Hate Rich Arabs?

I got this email today from a new entrant to the blogosphere,

Dear Rich Arab,
I hate you. God damn gas prices are through the roof! I wrote you before but you and your cronies seem hell bent on some crusade to keep me from driving my Ford E150 Club Wagon! ... I hereby have started my own weblog looking to file a class action law suite to take down your anti-trust monopoly on oil. You have been warned.
- Phil Lerup Visit His Blog Here

Well Phil, you continue to impress me. Now allow me to impress upon you the following:
  1. I too have a lawyer(s), take a look
  2. Arabs much prefer Jihad as opposed to Crusade
  3. My friends and I love your SUV
As a gesture of peace I have sent to you some gifts, and while not exactly the Texaco Credit Card you wanted, I do hope you find them inspirational. A gift for Him, for Her, and for the Dog. Keep on Truckin.
Peace.

7 Comments:

  • Sery,
    please do not use this blog as your account manager.

    Much respect AX

    Barry,
    you shirt will be there soon, Fed EX number 234245990600937459345v635467
    thanks

    By Blogger RichArab, at 9:20 PM  

  • May I have one of those caps or shirts?

    Err.. when can I expect my dreams to be fulfilled?

    By Blogger SharmCos, at 6:19 AM  

  • Wow... only just followed a link to your blog, first post I read, and I love you already!
    YAY! Show those fools who's boss =P

    Faithfully yours (and I mean literally)
    Teh Pan

    By Blogger Pan, at 2:11 AM  

  • Greetings Rich Arabs,

    check my riched-arabic blog, pls leave comments around..thanks!

    http://arabia-online.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Mahamad A. Alfakih, at 1:08 AM  

  • LOL I agree with Ms. Baker :D

    This blog is hysterical!

    Cat, a not-so-rich-but-comfortably-well-off Westerner

    :^)

    By Blogger Bravecat, at 4:39 PM  

  • Can u realy help me?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 PM  

  • I make du3a yarab i want u to help me u make people just a bath for rahmatk.so can u realy help me?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home