Rich Arabs

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sven Stung by Fake Sheik

England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson has told an undercover reporter in Dubai, who was posing as a 'fake sheik,' he would quit if his side won the World Cup in Germany this year, even though he has two years left on his contract, according to a British Sunday tabloid... Full article click here

I must say that my Blackberry was a buzz the past few days with inquiries about whether I was the fake sheik. Well let me clear the records and say that there is nothing fake about this sheik! Though my own curiousity lead me to inquire with those in the know at the Dubai Yacht Club and i was able to aquire this photo of the 'fake sheik' in question. Apparently his name is Tim Whitehead (his alias is Ala-Abu Moose) and he is apparently a diehard Southend United fan from Essex.

Well, with the cat out of the bag let's hope that I my Blackberry will quiet down so as I can get back to making my financial transactions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home