Rich Arabs

Friday, October 07, 2005

Dear Rich Arab: Record Label


This request came attached with an .mp3. And while hip hop is not my cup of tea I can say that myself and other Rich Arabs certainly appreciate the bling-bling if you know what I mean. A word of note to Wong, I have forwarded this to Adbullah X who may be able to better understand your dream. Keep it real!

Yo, Rich Arab, Shizzouts to ya. My name is Wong (a.k.a Da Hong Kong Bomb) and I am mackin' fo` some money ta start my own label. I hizzle mad skillz on the mic and I spin records real crunked like. Brotha, d-ya thizzay you can float me some cash ta get tis thang going and go from a zero to a hero? Hong Kong Bomb is about to explode if you getz what i mean! Props Rich Arab.

4 Comments:

  • Is this site really true? I want to meet a rich arab, how do you put me in touch?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 PM  

  • IS there for real? Say wallahi?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 AM  

  • if you are, then come lets do a business that will make 10 times richer in 3 months. is genius my email is kelvinklein28@yahoo.com

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:56 PM  

  • What has happened to richarab. Would you be in contact with him? he does not answer emails.

    By Anonymous phillip Moore, at 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home