Rich Arabs

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Dear Rich Arab: Gardens


This wonderful dreamer sent this request in. I am going to see what I can arrange. I happen to have many friends who have gardens attended to.

I love gardening, and I want to build a beautiful garden, something that will take over the world. Would you be intersted in lending your considerable financial support? I've seen books with those fancy Arab hotels and they have gardens and they like really inspire me. My parents have a garden but all they grow are vegatables and stuff like that. I also have plants in my bedroom and I water and take care and talk to them everyday and they are doing really well.

2 Comments:

  • I love gardening too and I know many other rich arabs who share your passion. I would love to see a garden, a beautiful and great garden fit for kings!

    By Blogger RichArab, at 11:19 PM  

  • This Rich Arab dream fulfiller is all phoney! I've sent emails and never get any responce!

    By Blogger Abizia, at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home